- 除了 downhill ski 及 snowboard,重有其他類形的 winter sports,冇咁悶

- 有Slalom and GS 玩

- 對應 Wii balance board

缺点﹕

- piste 並不長,好快到底

- 唔夠刺激

HKS
2009-04-15, 12:43
呢隻野英文版出左好耐垃喇,比 Winter Sports 1 易玩好多,或者叫做正常好多,Winter Sports 1 太難玩喇.........

Ripper
2009-04-15, 16:48
咁日文版同英文版有冇嘢唔同呀?

HKS
2009-04-15, 18:39
應該一樣掛

b4321
2009-04-17, 17:47
I am looking forward buying a WII.

Knowing we can buy both US or Jap version in HK.

1) Can I buy a US version and play Jap game?
2) I like snowboard and ski games, should I buy a US version? I don't read Japanese at all.

HKS
2009-04-17, 20:43
I am looking forward buying a WII.

Knowing we can buy both US or Jap version in HK.

2) I like snowboard and ski games, should I buy a US version? I don't read Japanese at all.

I don't know Japanese at all so I bought a US version. But don't expect you can get the feel of skiing even though you have the balance board. It cannot simulate skiing. It's ok if you just treat it as a fun game. The riding feel maybe better for snowboarding as the control is similar but I don't know if it's real enough cos I don't ride.

Talking about buying games, most of the games you can buy are Japanese. Choice of US games is limited. So beware.

This is a very complicated technical issue. It's getting more and more difficult to do so becuase nintendo has upgraded the firmware in the Wii machine. If you bought the machine 1 year ago and you never update it, then yes, you can. You can search those games download sites for explanation in details. Basically you have a better chance if you download the game or if you buy a genuine game. Those 老翻 you can buy are mostly "tempered" and will be rejected by the machine with new firmware.

b4321
2009-04-18, 09:57
Thks.

So will it be good if I buy a WII with the old operating system will be better?? Knowing some shops in Shamshuipo will help to downgrade the new OS to old OS.

Seems to me if I have an old US version WII, I can play Jap version game (?).

I don't know Japanese at all so I bought a US version. But don't expect you can get the feel of skiing even though you have the balance board. It cannot simulate skiing. It's ok if you just treat it as a fun game. The riding feel maybe better for snowboarding as the control is similar but I don't know if it's real enough cos I don't ride.

Talking about buying games, most of the games you can buy are Japanese. Choice of US games is limited. So beware.

This is a very complicated technical issue. It's getting more and more difficult to do so becuase nintendo has upgraded the firmware in the Wii machine. If you bought the machine 1 year ago and you never update it, then yes, you can. You can search those games download sites for explanation in details. Basically you have a better chance if you download the game or if you buy a genuine game. Those 老翻 you can buy are mostly "tempered" and will be rejected by the machine with new firmware.

HKS
2009-04-18, 10:37
Yes, but people said sometimes I will become "half brick"